Thursday, February 6, 2014

In Flight


In Flight

I sit here wondering where am I going?
North, south, east, or maybe west
The wind only knows best
Instead of wondering and pondering
I asked God to give me direction
He said, “Ok, here is this generation.”
I said, “But Lord, I need wisdom.”
He said, “Ok, open the Bible and read some.”
I said, “Lord, who will go with me?”
He said, “Though none go with you, I will be there.”
I said, “Lord, I can't do this.”
He said, “It’s not your will but mine to follow.”
I said, “Lord, but I am not ready.”
You have been called from birth
Along the way I have dressed you in armor
To cast out all evil that would try to harbor
In your life, in your past, and in your future days to come
So no more excuses and hold on tight for I will now lead your direct flight

By: Evie Sanchez

No comments:

Post a Comment